They are the same thing. In the West, we usually refer to them as Green Lipped Mussel and in other parts of the world they are often called Greenshell Mussels. In both cases it refers to “Perna canaliculus” the mussel that only lives in New Zealand.
Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
What is GLX3?
- 6 super easy meal ideas to ease your arthritis pain November 7, 2019
- Study shows Omega-3 supplements may reduce heart attacks among those at high risk October 31, 2019
- New Study Shows Potential Benefits of Omega-3s in Treating Lung Disease October 24, 2019
- Rheumatoid arthritis vs osteoarthritis October 17, 2019
- 3 Autumn recipes to reduce inflammation October 8, 2019