Krill oil has some benefits over fish oil (smaller crustacean that is not as susceptible to mercury accumulation of the larger fish, but krill still only has the same 3 of the 18 Omega-3’s found in only the Green Lipped Mussel. In addition, krill is being harvested in the areas where it is the primary food source of whales, and larger fish, putting a strain on many other marine inhabitants. Green Lipped Mussels are “wild-farmed”. They are raised specifically for food and supplements and they are raised completely naturally, never being “fed” by man nor given harmful antiobiotics.
Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
What is GLX3?
- 6 super easy meal ideas to ease your arthritis pain November 7, 2019
- Study shows Omega-3 supplements may reduce heart attacks among those at high risk October 31, 2019
- New Study Shows Potential Benefits of Omega-3s in Treating Lung Disease October 24, 2019
- Rheumatoid arthritis vs osteoarthritis October 17, 2019
- 3 Autumn recipes to reduce inflammation October 8, 2019